- Review of monthly reconciliations for the finance department
- Preparation of monthly control file
- Prepares the Financial Accounts
- Authorizes and post journals for the Finance Department
- Liaises with internal auditors
- Verifies ledger account transactions and makes corrections where necessary
- Consolidates the Business Unit budget
- Any other Duties as assigned by the Line Manager
Applicants currently enrolled for Topp Program are encouraged to apply as the organization offers the training program within.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or any other related degree.
- Studying towards a professional accounting qualification will be an added advantage.
- Confident, dynamic and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Team-oriented, open minded and willing to learn.
- Be organized and through.
Closing Date: 20 August 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org